Sartre Group is representing the market making/high-frequency trading unit of a prestigious global Hedge Fund, which is currently entering a rapid period of expansion. Their market-making team is currently seeking a talented Data Visualization Engineer to join one of their centralized analytics functions.
Our client is seeking a talented Data Visualization Engineer with strong data analysis, engineering and visualization experience to work closely within a central data function assisting the investment research teams with securities forecasting, financial data evaluation and developing responsive applications.
The Data Visualization Engineer will gain exposure to quantitative trading while working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with excellent long-term career opportunities to progress into strategy/ research development. You will be expected to take responsibility early on and given a thoughtful career advancement plan to ensure you grow a successful career in the long-term.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting analysts in the valuation and forecasting of securities
- Designing tools and services to enhance the research data and to distribute across entire research team.
- Support the evaluation of information from financial data sources to assist in investment strategies.
- 3+ Years’ experience with cloud/ BI technologies (AWS, Tableau, Apache Spark)
- Masters or above in numerical discipline – Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Quantitative Analytics, Quant Finance or Applied Sciences
- Excellent Python programming skills and experience utilsing the scientific libraries (NumPy. SciPy, Pandas etc.)
- Solid understanding of SDL (Software Development Lifecycle)