Sartre Group currently has an opportunity for one of the most recognised and reputable multi-strategy Hedge Funds in the world with a global presence and exposure to a multitude of different asset classes and markets. They are renowned for their ability to build and utilise cutting edge technology to support their systematic and electronic trading efforts and offer the opportunity to work with some of the brightest people in the industry.
The firm is looking for a UI Developer in London to join on of their key technology teams in order to help design, develop and deploy several new state-of-the-art trading applications. Applications are welcome from any industry background, finance experience preferred but prior experience in finance is not essential.
You would be trained on the latest technologies continuously and there are excellent opportunities for career growth. The salary and benefits package available is one of the best in the industry with an uncapped bonus scheme to reward high-performers.
*Please note that only candidates with current authority to work in the United Kingdom can be considered
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong programming experience developing front-end enterprise-wide GUIs
- C# and WPF/ XAML experience required
- Knowledge of the PRISM framework and MVVM design patterns
- Scripting experience, preferably Python or Perl but other Unix scripting languages would be considered.
- SQL database experience is a plus
- Financial experience and knowledge of financial products would be a plus
- Passion for technology and computer science
- Strong communication skills