A world leading multi-strat privately owned trading firm.
We are currently looking for a full stack engineer to join a small UI/UX team in an effort to expand their suites of integrated web and mobile products. In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for developing high-performance components and services built using modern open source technologies that will give their traders the tools to quickly discover and capitalise on investment opportunities.
We are looking for someone that feels comfortable working across the stack, from front to backend and will responsible for:
- Building best-in-class technology platforms integrated with real-time trading paradigms
- Developing scalable, high performance web services to be used by traders and investment professionals
- Building industry-leading, real-time web and mobile applications using modern tools and technologies
- Working in partnership with front office IT teams through entire project lifecycles
Successful candidates are required to have at least two of the following:
- Experience building robust, scalable backend applications (using any of the following (Node.js, Java or Python)
- Experience designing and building real-time web and mobile applications
- Experience with modular, lightweight, event-driven microservices architecture
- Experience with build automation tools and continuous integration
The company operates in a very collaborative manner and has a fast-paced, dynamic working environment. If you feel that this is the right environment for you then please don’t hesitate to apply