Sartre Group is a fast growing London based Recruitment Company that recently opened a New York office and is seeking to hire talented Junior Recruitment Consultants to join their growing Williamsburg office.
Sartre has a key focus on providing recruitment solutions to companies within the financial markets, in particular working with hedge funds, banks and proprietary trading companies recruiting in Quantitative Research, Algorithmic Trading, and Technology & Infrastructure space. We also have a sister company specialising in legal and compliance. Our methodology is underpinned by a desire to deliver & maintain an exceptional level of service to our clients.
We believe it is the culture of our company that sets us apart from our competitors, and we do not see ourselves as a ‘traditional’ headhunting company.
We aim to provide a platform for highly motivated employees who value career development and want to take ownership of their own work in a supportive environment. Our dress down policy and flexible working hours provide a refreshing change from the rigid, corporate environments commonly found in the industry.
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) with extra time off over Christmas (office shuts) & 2 Duvet Days
- 2 charity days a year
- Flexible working hours & working from home policy
- Free breakfast and fruit provided
- Subsidised gym membership
- Health & dental cover
- Travel loans
- Subscription to Perkbox (access to a wide range of benefits and discounts at 1000’s of retail outlets)
- Quarterly lunch clubs at leading London & NYC restaurants
- Annual Holiday Club
- Social events, summer party, weekly office drinks and snacks
- Excellent career progression and strong OTE potential
- Training academy – we have an in house training program to support people at all levels of the business.
What the position entails:
- Building company and candidate long lists
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates for our clients utilising various recruitment tools
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of qualified candidates
- Briefing candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of potential roles
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from relevant companies
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambition and innate drive to succeed
- Goal and detail orientated approach to work
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Strong analytical and written skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Resilient attitude
- Inquisitive nature/intellectual curiosity
- Work experience in Sales, Finance, Marketing or Customer-Oriented roles
- Sales and negotiation experience