Sartre Group is a growing Shoreditch based search firm. We are seeking to hire a highly talented Researcher to play a key role in creating a research function to support its hedge fund recruitment business.
The primary focus of this new function will be creating market intelligence and mapping documents for consumption by Sartre’s client base.
As a company, we believe in the development of our employees and in having a culture where employees can show up every day as their best selves. To achieve this, we have three key values that help us measure everything against:
- Honesty: being humble enough to learn from others, ask for help and sharing challenges.
- Awareness: we cannot change what we are not aware of. This value is key to be able to improve and add value to the clients we are.
- Forward thinking: to give our employees the space to think creatively in helping us to continuously adapt and evolve.
Establishing an Infrastructure:
- Creating systems for obtaining information from internal consultants and external sources,
- Playing a key role creating centralised intelligence database relating to compensation and other key market data metrics
Ongoing services for:
- Gathering intelligence for dissemination to clients on: desk PnL’s, hiring plans and employee compensation
- Desk structures, products traded and creating bios on key personnel
- Producing research for clients and annual graduate/experience level compensation
- Generating candidates on ad hoc basis
- Dependant on the candidate, this can be client facing.
- The position will involve working with a lot of different people internally.
- Reporting into Managing Director and exposure to senior management
Key Skills Required:
- Experience in exec search environment
- Excellent time management, communication, and organisation skills
- Strong analytical and written skills
- Ideally 3 years + research experience in a search firm with proven capabilities, producing high quality work.
- Highly competitive salary and bonus structure
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave with extra time off over Christmas (office shuts) plus;
- Two Duvet days
- Two charity days
- Flexible working hours/remote working
- Big L&D Focus
- “My Time”
- Company Travel Loans
- Ride to work scheme.
- Free breakfast and fruit provided (office)
- Subscription to Perkbox (gives access to a wide range of benefits and discounts)
- Quarterly lunch clubs at leading London restaurants
- Annual Holiday Club for employees that hit their annual targets
- Friendly and relaxed office, reflected with chill out areas, massage chair, an office pool table, X-Box, separate eating areas and games areas