A leading London-based hedge fund, focusing on systematic and quantitative trading strategies, is now seeking to hire a Junior Quantitative Researcher who fits in with their collaborative, dynamic and research-driven team.
How you will make an impact as a Quant Researcher
• You will work on challenging quantitative strategies and large real-world data analysis related to the financial markets
• You will utilize statistical scientific algorithms and mathematical modeling techniques
• You will contribute to the process of designing, back-testing and implementing investment and trading strategies for execution in global, liquid futures market
How you will benefit as a Quant Researcher
• You will build up a strong understanding of the entire range of exchanges, asset classes and market structure
• You’ll have the opportunity to work with and learn from their high caliber existing team
• Ph.D degree or Master’s Degree in a quantitative discipline such as Mathematics, Statistics or Physics
• Experience with Python and/or C++
• Understanding/knowledge of quantitative investment strategies and financial products would be a bonus
• A scientific approach to research projects
• Ability to provide a creative and insightful contribution to team discussion
• High level of organization and attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
A competitive salary is on offer.