A hedge fund in London with significant AUM is looking to build a fully systematic trading business. They are going to be trading a multi asset class portfolio and are looking to bring in senior individuals in a Portfolio Manager capacity to drive the research and trading. Applicants must have experience of running their own strategies with a successful track record of live performance. The preference is for candidates that have been running mid frequency strategies with holding periods from hours to weeks.
This is a rare opportunity to join a project like this at an early stage and play a central role in the growth of this new area of the business. They are looking for a senior individual with relevant direct experience.
- Must have been researching and trading fully systematic strategies (Equities, Fixed Income or Commodities)
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline
- Strong technical skills and programming competency
- Led research teams
- Been involved in whole lifecycle of systematic trading from idea generation through to implementation
- Strong multi-year live track record