Sartre Group is representing a world-leading market making group that is currently seeking a Python Developer to join their Options Market Making technology team in London.
Our client is an established firm with a reputation and track-record as one of the leading market makers in the world across a variety of asset classes and locations. They have recently expanded their London operation and Python Developers are essential in the growth of their Options trading desk, directly working with the traders and associated research teams on revenue generating ideas and developing best-in-class real-time analytical tools that are utilised by the trading desk.
The Python Developer will help deliver unique custom solutions including bespoke front-end trading screen tools and gain invaluable exposure to one of the most successful Options trading desks in the world.
Applications are welcome from any industry background, finance experience preferred but prior experience in finance is not essential.
You would be working with and trained on the latest technologies whilst working with small trading teams on a daily basis, providing excellent opportunities for long-term career growth.
The salary and benefits package available is one of the best in the industry with an uncapped bonus scheme to reward high-performers.
*Please note that only candidates with current authority to work in the United Kingdom can be considered
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong professional experience developing in Python is essential
- Bachelor’s degree or above is essential, preferably in a technical subject
- Ability to solve problems and strong analytical skills are essential
- Passion for software development
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced trading environment with senior teams of traders
- Financial experience and knowledge of financial products would be a plus
- Knowledge of C++ is advantageous