Our client is looking to hire an experienced operational trader.
- Develop, maintain and enhance trading models, algorithms and systems
- Design new algorithms and work closely with Software Engineers, Hardware Engineers and Performance Engineers to understand and improve technical infrastructure through low latency strategies
- Perform trades analysis using mathematical and computing skills in python to improve trading strategies
- Trade a range of financial instruments across the APAC market
- Manage execution and risk of complex trading portfolios
- Research new market opportunities
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (graduate or post graduate), with strong academic results, preference in mathematics, finance, science, engineering IT or computer science.
- 3+ years of automated options/delta one trading experience in a market making capacity
- Experience with programming in Python, C++ or Java (or equivalent)
- Superb analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-moving and competitive environment
- Understanding of low latency strategies one at least one APAC market
- Desire to work in a team environment is a must