A trading company at the forefront in their space are currently recruiting for a number of machine learning quantitative researchers to join their research teams in New York.
After making some very impressive hires from some of the leading technology companies in the world they are continuing to add machine learning talent to various research groups across the business. The work will focus around developing various models using machine learning and statistical techniques and applying these to develop and implement new trading, execution, risk management and portfolio applications.
Experience within finance is not a prerequisite – they are much more interested in your methodology and approach.
Here is what they are expecting:
• A stellar academic background with a Masters or PhD from a top academic institute in a quantitative subject
• At least one years’ experience outside of academic studies
• Strong programming skills with Python and/or C++. Both would be preferable
• A track record of achievements – publications in top journals, math Olympiads, top performers in ML competitions etc.
• Experience utilising a broad range of different Machine Learning concepts
• Machine Learning work in trading can offer a very low signal-to-noise ratio (unlike Computer Vision for example), a very quick feedback loop (alongside longer-term projects) and an opportunity to work in an area where the behaviours are changing every second.
Please get in contact for more information.
Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Bayesian Statistics, Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Algorithmic Trading, Market Making, Finance, Trading.