Our client, a well-known games developer/publisher with a worldwide presence, are looking to bring a commercial lawyer into their in-house team to support the business. This is a great opportunity to join one of the most recognisable companies in the industry during a really crucial growth period.
The role sits within the International legal team, and will involve mainly working on commercial matters. The role offers excellent exposure and progression, with international travel to some amazing cities across the US, Europe and Asia. Reporting to Director/Senior Counsel, you will be given ownership over an area of specialty within the business and your pick of free merchandise.
This is a pivotal role to the business, ensuring their reputation is maintained as an industry leader.
Skills/Responsibilities and Experience required
• Drafting/negotiating a diverse range of commercial contracts
• Advising internal clients such as Marketing, PR and Communications
• EMEA remit
• 4-6 years PQE solicitor required – this is a guideline, if you feel that you are suitable, do still apply
• Experience of commercial contracts within Software/Technology
• Strong relationship building skills, as stakeholder management is a key part of the role